gvo3 & Associates is committed to working with automobile dealerships to develop and implement compliance strategies for Sales and F&I processes. This strategy helps dealers to find the proper balance between compliance and profits.
There are several compelling reasons to implement Sales and F&I compliance strategies
- Our strategy does not exist in a vacuum. Profitability and compliance are not exclusive of each other. Dealers find an improvement in profitability after implementing compliant processes.
- A potential reduction in a dealer’s garage keeper’s liability insurance once a risk management program is in place.
- These strategies apply a structured approach to risk management and help to mitigate litigation and governmental inquiries.
- The new Federal Criminal Sentencing Guidelines acknowledge the importance of having a structured risk management plan in place.
- It helps clients sleep better at night.
We invite you to contact us for information on our services and the many ways we can help your dealership. You can reach us at (312) 961-9065.