As one of the nationally recognized experts in the field of compliance and regulations for automobile dealers, Gil Van Over and the gvo3 associates are called on to speak at industry related conferences and other events.
Watch for updates to appear here.
Past Appearances & Speaking Engagements
- November 4-6, 2019 – Industry Summit: Session Topic: When Sales is to Blame for Noncompliance; New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, LA
- November 4-6, 2019 – Industry Summit – ACE Certification Review and Exam; New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, LA
- October 27-29, 2019 – AICPA Dealership Conference 2019 – Panel Topic: Risk Management; Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- May 19, 2019 – Agent Summit at the Venetian & Palazzo Resort, Las Vegas NV
Session Topic: ACE Review and Certification
- May 14- Compliance Summit in Erie, Pennsylvania
- May 20, 2018; ACE Review and Certification and Session Topic: Compliance Jeopardy at the Venetian & Palazzo Resort: Las Vegas, NV
- October 25, 2018; Session Topic: F&I Compliance at Caesars Palace: Las Vegas, NV
- Automotive Compliance in a Digital World Book Signing; National Automobile Dealers Association; March 23-24, 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada. Reynolds and Reynolds Booth (3457C).
- ACE Training and Certification; Agent Summit; May 20, 2018; Las Vegas, Nevada
- ADAI ACE Training and Certification; Automobile Dealers Association of Indiana; October 10, 2017. Indianapolis, Indiana (included Onsite ACE Training and Certification)
- The Paper Trail: Compliance from Meet & Greet Through Delivery; April 16, 2014. 2:00pm. Guest Speaker.
- How the Regulatory Environment Can Affect Your Bottom Line; CFO Forum 2014. New Orleans, LA. January 24, 2014. 3:30pm-4:45pm. Panel Speaker.
- F&I Compliance Ideas; AICPA National Auto Dealership Conference 2013. Washington DC. October 18, 2013. 1:00pm-2:15pm. Guest Speaker.
- CFPB Behind the Driver’s Wheel: Mapping a Route to Auto Dealer Compliance; ADP Senior Leadership Meeting. Washington DC. September 25, 2013. Guest Speaker
- Putting the Brakes on Discrimination: Disparate Impact and the Auto Dealerships; ADP Senior Leadership Meeting. Washington DC. September 25, 2013. Guest Speaker.
- Current Compliance Issues in Sales & F&I And How to Establish a Compliance Program to Manage the Risk, Crowe Horwath CFO Roundtable. Chicago, IL. April 24, 2013. 10:30 AM -11:50 AM. Guest Speaker.
- Will You Be My Compliance Cop?, Agent Summit 2013. Las Vegas, NV. March 6, 2013. Guest Speaker.
- Bank Fraud in Auto Dealerships, AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference & Exposition. Orlando, FL. February 7, 2013. 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM. Workshop Moderator.
- Compliance Initiative That Help Sell Product, Vehicle Service Contract Administrators Conference. Las Vegas, NV. September 12, 2012. 1:30 PM – 2:25 PM. Guest Speaker.
- Modern F&I: A Balancing Act, WardsAuto Webinar Series. August 16, 2012. Panel Speaker.
- Smart Phones and Mobile Tablets: The 411 You Need to Know to Connect with Today’s Customers, Automotive Week – F&I Week Online Conference. June 21, 2012. Panel Speaker.
- The Realities of Bank Fraud: What a Dealer Needs to Know, RouteOne Webinar. December 6, 2011. 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM. Featured Speaker.
- Dealer Magazine Booth, National Automobile Dealers Association. San Francisco, CA. February 5-6, 2011. 12:00 PM -1:00 PM.
- Navigating the Risk Based Pricing and New Privacy Notice Rules, F&I Magazine Conference. Las Vegas, NV. September 15, 2010. Guest Speaker.
- Bank Fraud in Automotive Dealerships, ACFE’s 11th Annual Computer Crimes and Fraud Seminar. Clearwater, FL. May 11, 2010. Guest Speaker.
- Red Flag Rule Webinar, Dealer Magazine, April 16, 2009. Featured Speaker.
- 2009 Compliance Concerns: Keeping Honest People Honest and Emerging Litigation on Spot Deliveries, Automotive Compliance Program for Automotive Dealership Groups, Tampa, FL. April 7, 2009. Guest Speaker.
- Dealer Magazine Booth, National Automobile Dealers Association Convention & Expo, New Orleans, LA. January 23-25, 2009.
- Avoiding and Dealing with Fraud, AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference, New Orleans, LA. January 22, 2009. Panel Speaker.