As one of the nationally recognized experts in the field of compliance and regulations for automobile dealers, Gil Van Over, and the gvo3 associates are called on to speak at industry-related conferences and other events.
May 25 2021, 3:30pm-4:00pm(EST)
Agent Entrepreneur Live Online.
Session Topic: Amp Up your Dealers’ Compliance in Anticipation of a Regulatory Reboot.
August 29-September 1 2021;
Las Vegas, NV – ACE Continuous Monitoring
Past Appearances & Speaking Engagements
- February 24. 2021 – Agent Entrepreneur Experience Live Online. Session Topic: The New Normal – How to Protect Your Dealers in 2021
- November 4-6, 2019 – Industry Summit: Session Topic: When Sales is to Blame for Noncompliance; New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, LA
- November 4-6, 2019 – Industry Summit – ACE Certification Review and Exam; New Orleans Marriot, New Orleans, LA
- October 27-29, 2019 – AICPA Dealership Conference 2019 – Panel Topic: Risk Management; Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV
- May 19, 2019 – Agent Summit at the Venetian & Palazzo Resort, Las Vegas NV
Session Topic: ACE Review and Certification
- May 14- Compliance Summit in Erie, Pennsylvania
- May 20, 2018; ACE Review and Certification and Session Topic: Compliance Jeopardy at the Venetian & Palazzo Resort: Las Vegas, NV
- October 25, 2018; Session Topic: F&I Compliance at Caesars Palace: Las Vegas, NV
- Automotive Compliance in a Digital World Book Signing; National Automobile Dealers Association; March 23-24, 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada. Reynolds and Reynolds Booth (3457C).
- ACE Training and Certification; Agent Summit; May 20, 2018; Las Vegas, Nevada
- ADAI ACE Training and Certification; Automobile Dealers Association of Indiana; October 10, 2017. Indianapolis, Indiana (included Onsite ACE Training and Certification)
- The Paper Trail: Compliance from Meet & Greet Through Delivery; April 16, 2014. 2:00pm. Guest Speaker.
- How the Regulatory Environment Can Affect Your Bottom Line; CFO Forum 2014. New Orleans, LA. January 24, 2014. 3:30pm-4:45pm. Panel Speaker.
- F&I Compliance Ideas; AICPA National Auto Dealership Conference 2013. Washington DC. October 18, 2013. 1:00pm-2:15pm. Guest Speaker.
- CFPB Behind the Driver’s Wheel: Mapping a Route to Auto Dealer Compliance; ADP Senior Leadership Meeting. Washington DC. September 25, 2013. Guest Speaker
- Putting the Brakes on Discrimination: Disparate Impact and the Auto Dealerships; ADP Senior Leadership Meeting. Washington DC. September 25, 2013. Guest Speaker.
- Current Compliance Issues in Sales & F&I And How to Establish a Compliance Program to Manage the Risk, Crowe Horwath CFO Roundtable. Chicago, IL. April 24, 2013. 10:30 AM -11:50 AM. Guest Speaker.
- Will You Be My Compliance Cop?, Agent Summit 2013. Las Vegas, NV. March 6, 2013. Guest Speaker.
- Bank Fraud in Auto Dealerships, AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference & Exposition. Orlando, FL. February 7, 2013. 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM. Workshop Moderator.
- Compliance Initiative That Help Sell Product, Vehicle Service Contract Administrators Conference. Las Vegas, NV. September 12, 2012. 1:30 PM – 2:25 PM. Guest Speaker.
- Modern F&I: A Balancing Act, WardsAuto Webinar Series. August 16, 2012. Panel Speaker.
- Smart Phones and Mobile Tablets: The 411 You Need to Know to Connect with Today’s Customers, Automotive Week – F&I Week Online Conference. June 21, 2012. Panel Speaker.
- The Realities of Bank Fraud: What a Dealer Needs to Know, RouteOne Webinar. December 6, 2011. 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM. Featured Speaker.
- Dealer Magazine Booth, National Automobile Dealers Association. San Francisco, CA. February 5-6, 2011. 12:00 PM -1:00 PM.
- Navigating the Risk Based Pricing and New Privacy Notice Rules, F&I Magazine Conference. Las Vegas, NV. September 15, 2010. Guest Speaker.
- Bank Fraud in Automotive Dealerships, ACFE’s 11th Annual Computer Crimes and Fraud Seminar. Clearwater, FL. May 11, 2010. Guest Speaker.
- Red Flag Rule Webinar, Dealer Magazine, April 16, 2009. Featured Speaker.
- 2009 Compliance Concerns: Keeping Honest People Honest and Emerging Litigation on Spot Deliveries, Automotive Compliance Program for Automotive Dealership Groups, Tampa, FL. April 7, 2009. Guest Speaker.
- Dealer Magazine Booth, National Automobile Dealers Association Convention & Expo, New Orleans, LA. January 23-25, 2009.
- Avoiding and Dealing with Fraud, AFSA Vehicle Finance Conference, New Orleans, LA. January 22, 2009. Panel Speaker.